Join us on Saturday, March 31, 2018, as we complete our SECOND revolution around the sun and hurtle past the cosmic 2-year milestone together as Burning Beard Brewing Company and friends!
In an effort to outdo our Anniversary 1 celebration, we’re cranking up the dial with another outrageous lineup of beers, bands, food trucks, and mayhem.
Once again, we’re opening up the back lot to make room for a full stage, PA system, multiple beer stations, food trucks, and a beer garden.
So as to never disappoint our loyal patrons, we’ve invited our good pals THE CREEPY CREEPS back for a second round of musical pandemonium. We’re also pleased to welcome The Fiends, who do a bang-up Misfits cover, along with Pretty Vacant, Chula Vista’s own indiepunkpowerpopalternativerockers extraordinaire.
We’ll have multiple beer stations set up to keep your steins filled, and of course all the snickers, smiles, and sass you’ve come to love and expect from the stellar Beardstaff.
Food will be available for purchase from Beard favorites Taco Tuesday, Delish Dogs, and Full Belly BBQ.
The barrel room will also be open for your viewing, lounging, and beer-drinking pleasure.
To ensure a comfortable and kick-ass experience for everyone, we’re limiting ticket sales to 300.
Don’t wait – we sold out last year and plan to do the same for Anniversary Deuce!
• Raffle ticket
• Collectible Anniversary Deuce beer stein
• Beer token good for 1 beer of your choice
• $5 stein refills all day (tokens available at door)
• .375L bottle of Chromatic Fantasia Bourbon-barrel aged Dunkles Bock (sooooo good)
• Bragging rights, memories, and a wicked hangover
• Get a t-shirt or tank top for $15 now, or later for $20
• 21 and up
• No refunds
• Tickets limited to 300 people
• A limited number of tickets are available for sale in the Tasting Room
• We’ll be using a token system for beer purchases
• Buy your tokens at the door, then exchange them for beers at the bar
• Tokens are $5 and good for any beer (1/2 pours for high-gravity beers)
• Don’t drink & drive! Rideshares are so easy these days there’s no excuse to put your life or anyone else’s in danger!
• Be cool and have fun!
• Keep an eye on Facebook and Twitter for updates and surprises
Family, friends, fellow miscreants – we’re turning 2!